Thursday, August 26, 2010

Interpretation....

My mom wasn't really quite sure how Jordan and I met... so the long story short (for the longer story see previous post)...

I set my roommate up with Jordan (whom I did not know, but saw in church at the right moment).  We had this group triple date thing and my date was a disaster.  He talked about all sorts of weird things and started to only talk to Jordan, )  Well, right before he left he told me how I would be a cat lady for the rest of my life and if I was lucky I would be a temple worker.  Just like his mom, whom by the way, is divorced a few times over and will NEVER get married again.  Seriously. 

Anyway, Jordan saw his moment and swept in to comfort be and restore my self-esteem.  Actually, I was trying really hard not to pee my pants from laughing.  Couldn't believe someone actually said that to me.... and now we're engaged, so HAH to you weird date guy who brought poppy seed lemon cake cuz he got 2 for 1 deal and this one wasn't as good as the first one, I won't be a cat lady! 

1 comment:

  1. Ya! in your face weird date guy!

    This is a cute story. Love it!

    ReplyDelete